Cookies policy for Safeguard
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are a unique identifier in the form of a text file stored on the user’s device to which the site servers refer. This is to give you a better personalized experience on the page. It records information about user preferences and your activity on the website. Cookies are a tool that stores and retrieves information about their visitors. These data save a lot of time, depending on the type of cookies used, or if it sets any date when it should end.
- Preferential Cookies: This is a cookie that allows a web site to remember information about how the site behaves or their appearance. It can see the region you are in or the language you prefer to use
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are used for the website to work well. It enables functions like page navigation and provides access to secured parts of the site.
- Statistics Cookies: This is used to help us improve our website by being able to identify and count the number of visitors to our website. It is also good to have to be able to see how our visitors move on the website.
Marketing cookies: The use of these cookies allows us to collect personal information and that we can use these to display advertising. We can see how your habits look when you surf and what activity you have. This is used because we want to be able to give you relavant and individualized marketing on our website in order for you to get a better experience inside the page. All activity is registered using these cookies, and it may be disclosed to third parties.
By using our website you agree that cookies are saved on your device unless your browser is configured to not allow cookies. You can delete your consent to cookies by changing the settings in your browser.
How to remove cookies
- Remove cookies. You can always disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do, there will be features and services that you cannot use and the experience of the website may be worse.
- Deleting cookies. The method of activating or deactivating cookies varies depending on the browser you are using. If you use a computer with a newer browser, you can remove cookies using the shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete. If these do not work, or if you use a mobile phone or MAC, you must first clarify which browser you are using and then follow the process described for your browser / app. If you use different browsers and devices, you need to make these changes to all browsers and devices you have.