Prevent burglary with the alarm bagPrevent burglary with the alarm bag
Alarm bags are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The alarm bag for indoor use has been developed for a temporary solution or a supplementary alarm.
The bag for outdoor use is an excellent alternative for quick and easy alarms of building stands, construction machines, power plants or other outdoor projects that require high security. The alarm bag does not require a mains connection since the power supply is secured by powerful batteries with up to two years of operation. We provide high quality service and help you with the selection of components to get the perfect bag for you. The alarm components are supplied in a hard plastic case. You can rent an alarm bag from us at Safeguard which is adapted to your particular construction project.
With Sweden’s largest security company in the back, we can provide a complete solution from product to services and measures around the clock.
Did you know that?
In 2017, 5444 burglaries were reported at workplaces, this is an increase of 56% from 2013. This shows statistics from the Crime Prevention Council. SFF Stöldskyddsföreningen says that a large part of theft and damage can be avoided and prevented with preventive work and clear routines.
Strong increase in burglary at construction sitesStrong increase in burglary at construction sites
Studies show that workplaces that are protected from transparency or close to large roads are more likely to be exposed to burglary. If it is also a construction site with poor lighting, weak protection of fences and locks, poor signage of alarms or completely lacking alarms, the risk is much greater to theft.
Protecting the area with alarm bag and surveillance cameras is an important part of the preventive work against burglary and theft. If you invest in a properly planned security solution at the workplace, you reduce the theft risks and can spend time doing your work instead. Most often, the damage is very expensive in material abortion, but also in tools and machines that have been stolen. In addition, there can be production interruptions, delivery delays and downtime in the work as there are no important machines or tools after the theft.
We at Safeguard will gladly come to your workplace for a free advice and help you find a security solution that suits you
Call us 08-558 038 11
or let us contact you for
a free advice
Track your business with the App
If you are a Safeguard customer you have full control of the business on the app, wherever you are. You control your alarm or cameras wherever you are, at work, on the trip or why not at home. With the app you can see what is happening all the time.
Turn on or off your alarm system whenever and wherever you want
Get a message when someone is alerting or deactivating
Get an alert if the alarm is triggered in the room
See what’s happening through your camera surveillance all the time
Go back in time and upload saved material
What is included in your company alarm
- Free expressions on burglary. When the alarm goes off, a security guard always goes to your company. Cooperation always takes place with the best suited action as from the police, security guard and emergency services.
- The alarm center puts in the appropriate action. The alarm center has experienced specially trained personnel who are prepared around the clock when an alarm is triggered.
- Encrypted information transfer. All communication between the alarm center and the alarm system takes place with encrypted information transfer.
- Installation. All installation is performed by professional installers to ensure a safe functioning alarm.
- Product Warranty. Free material guarantee during the contract period. Should products stop working, we will install a new one for you at no cost. The only thing that is added is the service technician’s development fee.
- Service agreement. Free service and free support during the contract period. It guarantees that your alarm will work properly.