Fire alarm for your safety
Fire alarm alerts you early and enables evacuation and extinction as quickly as possible. The process from the first spark to an inverted room is often lightning-fast, so it is important to have a reliable fire alarm. The faster the hazard is noticed, the less risk of serious injury.
Safeguard’s fire alarm system can be used as it is or as part of a comprehensive security solution from us. For example, the system integrates with burglar alarms, access systems, and camera surveillance to make your business even more secure.
The legislation on fire protection differs from activity to activity. We at Safeguard help you find a solution that provides optimal security.
A fire alarm normally consist of the following
- Alarm push-button – For manual activation
- Alarm device – includes flashlights and sirens
- Detector – It detects and warns of fire
- Alarm monitoring – An alarm transmitter sends a signal to the alarm center
- Control panel – Monitors the property and alerts and controls in case of fire or other faults
- Orientation drawings – Drawings of the property
Call us 08-558 038 11
or let us contact you for
a free advice
Prevent fire in the room
- Never leave the stove on without supervision
- Do not have materials that can burn near a stove
- Do you smoke inside? Soak the ash before throwing it in the soup bag
- Never cover over elements or other heating
- Lamps can be very hot, be sure not to have anything flammable nearby
- Replace broken cords that can short circuit
- Replace old flashing light tubes
- Make sure that lit candles stand firm and not near anything flammable
- Last but not least, turn off the lights when you leave the room
Did you know that?
Every year, rescue services in Sweden pull out about 10,000 fires in buildings. 60% of the efforts against building fires occur against housing, 20% against public buildings, and the rest against industries and other buildings.